The next US-Iran talks will be Thursday in Geneva, Oman says
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The next round of talks between the United States and Iran will be Thursday in Geneva, Oman’s foreign minister said Sunday, shortly after Tehran’s top diplomat said he expected to meet U.S. envoy Steve Witkoff then.
Foreign Minister Badr al-Busaidi said on social media he was pleased to confirm the development, “with a positive push to go the extra mile towards finalizing the deal.” Oman previously hosted the indirect talks on the Islamic Republic’s nuclear...