‘High demand’ for Agrofest
Chief Executive Officer of the Barbados Agricultural Society (BAS), James Paul, says this year’s Agrofest is already bursting at the seams, with organisers forced to turn away some vendors as interest surpasses last year’s levels.
During a press conference in Queen’s Park, The City, yesterday to launch the annual agricultural exhibition to be held there February 27 to March 1, he said the BAS was fully prepared for the showcase and encouraged Barbadians to come out in strong support of the sector.